Saturday, October 20, 2012

Our House

Well I finally have had time to take some pictures while the house is clean and sit down and do this blog of our house!!! I know some of you wanted to see the inside of our house!! I think its pretty cozy!!! So I hope you enjoy!!!

 
Dining area...Pretty good sized space! Im glad though cause we have a big table!

 
Living area looking from dining area

 
Looking in from the Kitchen

 
Entry way

 
Kitchen

 
Guest bedroom...not too bad.

 
Our master room....kingsized furniture fit in there!

 
girls room looking in from the door

 
Other side....pretty decent sized room!

 
Girls bathroom

 
other side!!
 
 
Now that we are finally settled, I am glad to be able to come home and relax without having to worry about unpacking something!!! There are still some things that arent in its place, but it will eventually go somewhere or just stay in the box its in ha!! Anywho, until next time!! Just thought I would share a tour of the home!

No comments: